Please consider and answer the following questions to help us efficiently evaluate and structure your transaction, and help you address issues prospectively.
General information about the proposed transaction:
1. Is there a confidentiality agreement in place?
2. Is the transaction an asset purchase or a purchase of the ownership interest of an entity?
a. Will the transaction cause a termination of the entity?
b. Would you like the purchase of the ownership interest of the entity to be treated as an asset purchase?
3. What is the purchase price?
a. Are there any adjustments to the purchase price (e.g. floors/ceilings/allowances)?
b. Will the purchase price be paid in installments?
c. Is there a reason to hold back any part of the purchase price?
4. How is the purchase price allocated?
5. Is the transaction seller-financed?
a. What are the terms of the promissory note?