Anchorage Business Lawyer
Alaska Law Offices, Inc.
I represent businesses and business owners in high-stakes and complex litigation and commercial disputes. Some of the types of cases I handle are:
- Breach of contract/contractual disputes
- Business torts
- Enforcement of non-compete agreements & other restrictive covenants
- Trade secrets
- Unfair competition
- Copyright, trademark, and patent litigation
- TROs, preliminary & permanent injunctions
- Real Estate
- Transportation, freight damage claims, carriage of goods collection
- IRS tax planning, litigation and collections
- Regulatory Board Representation
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
If you’ve been served with a lawsuit, or you think you should file one, whether you have 45 employees, or you’re an army of one, our Anchorage Business Lawyer will work with you to develop a litigation strategy that makes sense for your business plan. Our number one goal (besides winning) is to be upfront and transparent about the costs of litigation. We are aggressive and creative, and use the latest technology to achieve our goals, and get the best results possible for our clients. Questions to ask your Business Attorney.
Call 907-375-9226 today to learn more about how Alaska Law Offices, Inc. Anchorage Business Lawyer can help your business.